The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) has the following information on shelters for the Dixie Fire (Plumas, Butte, Lassen, Tehama Counties), Tamarack Fire (Alpine County) and the Beckwourth Complex Fire (Lassen, Plumas Counties).
As of 7/30/21 at 700 hours:
Shelters Open: 3
Total overnight shelter population: 75
- Shelter: Lassen Community College, 478-200 CA-139, Susanville CA
- Shelter: Springs of Hope Church, 59 Bell Lane, Quincy, CA, 95971.
- Shelter: Memorial Hall, 180 Gay Street, Chester, CA, 96020.
SMALL/LARGE ANIMAL SHELTERS
- Small Animals: Lake Almanor Community Center, 400 Meadow Brook Loop, Chester, CA, 96020.
- Small Animals: Plumas County Animal Shelter, 2901 N. Mill Creek Road, Quincy, CA, 95971.
- Large Animals: Plumas County Fairgrounds, 204 Fairground Road, Quincy, CA, 95971.
- Small Animals: Lassen Community College, 478-200 CA 139, Susanville, CA, 96130.
- Large and small animal shelter open at Tehama County Animal Shelter, 1830 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA, 96080.