The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid McKinney Fire survivors in Siskiyou County. The LAC will be open August 17-18.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
College of the Siskiyou – Yreka Campus
2001 Campus Drive
Yreka, CA 96097
HOURS OF OPERATION:
August 17-18, 2022
9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Masks are optional
Local Public Health will be present with vaccines and other immunizations for the public.
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (CalVet)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)