In partnership with San Benito County, the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) is opening a Local Assistance Center (LAC) in Hollister.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Each center is locally operated with support from state agencies, federal partners and non-profit organizations.
Open April 14 through April 19, 2023:
Strada Verde Innovation Center
354 1st Street
Hollister, CA 95023
Hours of Operation:
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Federal Agencies (Beginning Friday, April 14):
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA)
State Agencies (Beginning Saturday, April 15) :
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Vital Records
- California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)