The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid Mosquito Fire survivors in Placer County. The LAC will be open September 22-23.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
24750 Main Street
Foresthill, CA 95631
HOURS OF OPERATION:
September 22, 2022
12 p.m.-7 p.m.
September 23, 2022
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Masks are optional
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB) – Materials provided
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (CalVet) – Materials provided
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA) – Materials provided