The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid Fork Fire survivors in Madera County. The LAC will be open from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on October 1.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
North Fork Elementary
33087 Road 228
North Fork, CA 93643
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Saturday, October 1, 2022
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Masks are optional and available if needed. There will also be sanitization stations set up onsite.
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Vital Records
- California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)