The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid earthquake survivors in Humboldt County. The LAC will be open December 30-31.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
Monument Middle School
95 Center St.
Rio Dell, CA 95562
HOURS OF OPERATION:
December 30, 2022
11 a.m.-5 p.m.
December 31, 2022
Masks are optional
- California Earthquake Authority (CEA)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (CalVet)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)