The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid Mosquito Fire survivors in El Dorado County. The LAC will be open September 21-24.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
County Government Center
330 Fair Lane
Placerville, CA 95667
HOURS OF OPERATION:
September 21-23, 2022
12 p.m.-4 p.m.
September 24, 2022
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Masks are optional
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA) – Materials provided