The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid Mill Fire survivors in Siskiyou County. The LAC will be open September 9-11.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
Weed Community Center
161 East Lincoln Avenue
Weed, CA 96094
HOURS OF OPERATION:
September 9-11, 2022
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
No CDPH requested for COVID vaccinations and masks are optional
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (Cal Vet)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)