In partnership with Santa Cruz County and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) opened a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC).
The DRC offers information on available resources to homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage to their property from the 2023 winter storms.
Those impacted are encouraged to file insurance claims for damage to their homes, personal property, businesses, and vehicles before applying for FEMA assistance.
When applying for disaster assistance, it’s helpful to have the following information available:
- Address of damaged primary residence
- Insurance coverage information
- Current telephone number and mailing address
- Bank account information
701 Ocean Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 – Friday, March 17, 2023
Open 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Vital Records
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (Cal Vet)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Tax & Feed Administration (CDTFA)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)