The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies, will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to aid Oak Fire survivors in Mariposa County. The LAC will be open through August 4.
LACs are activated following major disasters to support survivors and businesses suffering disaster-related losses or damages. Replace lost or destroyed vital documents (ID, financial information, etc.) and get connected with support services.
Each center is locally operated with support from local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies.
Mariposa County High School Gymnasium
5074 Old Highway N.
Mariposa, CA 95338
HOURS OF OPERATION:
August 1-4, 2022
9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Masks are optional
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (CalVet)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Department of Housing & Community Development (HCD)
Transportation can be arranged for those with special needs by calling 1-209-966-2000.