In partnership with Santa Cruz County and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) will open a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) on Saturday, January 21.
The DRC will offer information on available resources to homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage to their property from the 2023 winter storms.
Those impacted are encouraged to file insurance claims for damage to their homes, personal property, businesses, and vehicles before applying for FEMA assistance.
When applying for disaster assistance, it’s helpful to have the following information available:
- Address of damaged primary residence
- Insurance coverage information
- Current telephone number and mailing address
- Bank account information
1301 Main St., Watsonville.
Hours of Operation:
Saturday, January 21, 2023 – TBD
Opening at noon on January 21, 2023
Open 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Vital Records
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (Cal Vet)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Tax & Feed Administration (CDTFA)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)