In partnership with Mendocino County and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) will open a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) on Saturday, February 11th.
The DRC offers information on available resources to homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage to their property from the 2023 winter storms.
Those impacted are encouraged to file insurance claims for damage to their homes, personal property, businesses, and vehicles before applying for FEMA assistance.
When applying for disaster assistance, it’s helpful to have the following information available:
- Address of damaged primary residence
- Insurance coverage information
- Current telephone number and mailing address
- Bank account information
Point Arena City Hall
451 School Street
Point Arena, CA 95468
Hours of Operation:
Saturday, February 11, 2023 – Friday, February 17, 2023
Open 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Vital Records
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (Cal Vet)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Tax & Fee Administration (CDTFA)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)